A highly qualified live out nanny is required to care for a b4y, g16m and a newborn arriving in spring. This lovely family is based in Primrose Hill and all activities are within walking distance. The role is to be focused on the wellbeing, social and intellectual development of kids.
The duties of the nanny will include, but not be limited to:
– feeding, promoting independence
– bathing, teeth brushing, dressing, helping to get ready for school
– taking to activities and creating stimulating activities at home
– making sure that toys/books/clothes/uniforms/shoes are in order and tidy
– organising playdates
– travelling with the family (within the UK and in Europe)
– occasional babysitting
The family are looking for an energetic, caring, organised and responsible nanny, with experience of looking after children of a similar age. The household is a busy one with kids’ schedules being packed, so the right candidate will be hands-on, reliable and capable of working independently and as a part of the team. They are keen to find someone who values this job and in return the family always respect and value their nanny.
The household also employs a housekeeper (who covers washing up and ironing clothes, changing beds for kids), a part-time cook (who batch cooks for kids) and personal assistant who has chief of staff responsibilities. The boy is in school and also will have an after school governess/ tutor to focus on formal schooling. The mother is going to be a primary carer for the newborn for the first 4-6 months, so for the first year the role would be mostly focused on a toddler girl but newborn experience within the last 7 years is a must.
List of requirements:
– at least 5 years of experience in private households for UHNWs or high-profile families.
– early childhood education qualifications
– hands-on, reliable and capable of working independently
– energetic, organised, caring and responsible
– First Aid trained
– Ofsted registered would be a plus
– excellent English
– ability to follow strict routine for kids
– experience in families with several kids
– experience with working in London and knowing their way around the town.
Candidates should ideally be located a maximum 25-30 minutes by car from Primrose Hill
Pandemic note: live-in is possible for the times of lockdown in a separate ensuite room with a separate kitchen. If the nanny commutes by car – parking is available on our driveway.
Normal working hours: 8am – 6pm Mon – Fri + occasional babysitting
Salary: £85k starting salary
Start date: flexible, but before February 2021
Note: no cats as the father is very allergicApply Now