A native English nanny with fluent French or Spanish as an additional language (ideally bilingual) and teaching qualifications is required for a full-time position in Moscow. The family is ready to consider a 5/2 schedule or a 2 week on/ 2 week off rota.
A Russian family are looking for a nanny for their 1.5 year old boy.
The nanny should provide full early development and education for the boy, including early reading, arithmetics etc.
The aim is for the nanny to teach the boy up to native level with daily interaction in order to achieve multi-lingualism in his early years.
The family have personnel in the house to help with the boy’s daily routine (napping, bathing, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc).
The family live in central Moscow.
– Native British nanny-teacher with clear accent, and fluent French (or Spanish) language
– Teaching qualifications
– Experience of early development with kids from 1 year old
– At least 3 years’ experience with children of similar ages
– Presentable, well educated candidate with excellent manners
– Active and positive personality
– Provide full psychological care for the little boy, ensure a suitable learning environment
– Be responsible for the charge’s early development (intellectual games and lessons, alphabet, maths etc)
– Prepare plans and a daily schedule for the child with his early educational development in order to achieve multi-lingualism in his early years
– Organising and providing activities for the little boy’s all-round development
– Communicating with the parents on all aspects of his development
– English and French (or Spanish) speaking communication and interaction on a daily basis: reading, playing and other language related activities
– Establish discipline, good manners and behavioural routine for the boy
– Travelling with the family
– 5/2 live out or
– 2 week on/ 2 week off rota live-in/live out
The family is ready to pay for housing allowance or flights
Start date – January 2020
– Salary offer starting from 1200 GBP / week, negotiable for candidates with excellent experience and education
– Accomodation, travel expenses and visa to be covered by the client