A native-level English tutor/ early development teacher with teaching qualifications is required for a long-term position close to Moscow, working 20-30 hours/ week.
A Russian family based in Rublevka district, Moscow are looking for a teacher for their 2 year old daughter. The tutor should be ready to provide full early development (ideally using Montessori system) and education for the girl, including early reading, arithmetics etc.
The aim is for the nanny to teach the girl up to native level through daily interaction to achieve bilingualism in her early years and ultimately prepare the girl to entrance to top schools.
The family have a nanny in the house who helps with the girl’s daily routine.
– Native-level English early development teacher with clear accent (British English preferred)
– Teaching qualifications
– Experience of early development with kids from 2 year old
– At least 3 years’ experience with children of similar ages
– Presentable, well-educated candidate with excellent manners
– Active and positive personality
– Be responsible for the charge’s early development (intellectual games and lessons, learning the alphabet, basic maths etc)
– Prepare plans for the child with her early educational development in order to achieve bilingualism, and encourage an active and inquisitive mind in her early years
– Organising and providing activities for the little girl’s all-round development
– Communicating with the parents on all aspects of the charge’s development
– English speaking communication and interaction on a daily basis: reading, playing and other language-related activities
The family would be happy if the teacher were sometimes available to travel with them, according to the candidate’s schedule.
– 4 hours/day, 5-6 days/week
The family is ready to pay for housing allowance and flights
Start date – January 2020
– Salary offer starting from 55 GBP / hour, negotiable for candidates with excellent experience and education